SWORN TRANSLATOR BILBAO
QUALITY TRANSLATIONS AND EXPRESS DELIVERY
At Traductor Jurado Bilbao, we offer the best professional and fast service for your translations. We are experts in translating, legalising and apostilling documents, and we have Sworn Translators Certified by the Spanish Government. Save time and money with us.
Translators Certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MAEC).
Interpreters in several languages to assist in official procedures and meetings.
High Quality Translations
Once translated, our documents are identical to the original.
Privacy and Security
Confidentiality and discretion. Your documents are not shared.
Request a Personalised Quote
STEPS TO GET YOUR SWORN TRANSLATION IN BILBAO
The procedure is really easy, just follow these instructions to get your Certified Official Translation in a few simple steps. We will contact you as soon as your translated document is ready to be sent via email or courier.
Attach the scanned document in PDF format or take a photo with good resolution. Then specify the source and target language.
1. Fill in the form attaching your document
We will inform you as soon as we have your quote ready for your approval so that we can start the translation process.
2. Get your Personalised Quote
We will notify you to deliver your sworn translation in digital format by email or courier if required.
3. Your translation is ready to be sent!
We guarantee our Translation Services in Bilbao
Thanks to our team of Expert Sworn Translators, we are able to provide Sworn Translation Services in Bilbao in over 30 languages. Our translations are accompanied by the required legalization, ensuring their recognition in all types of administrative procedures. As a result, we can guarantee that any document requiring translation will be both valid and legally sound.
Privacy and Protection
Exclusively Certified Translators
Free Courier Service
Consulting and Professional Advice
SWORN TRANSLATION SERVICES IN BILBAO
We have a wide range of translation services available to guarantee the quality of every translation we provide. If you need a service that is not listed in our catalogue please do not hesitate to contact us, we are sure we can help you!
Sworn Translations for Companies
The following are the Sworn Translation services most commonly required by companies:
- Business Certificates
- Annual Accounts
- Articles of the Company
- Financial Statements
Certified Translations for Marriage
In case one of the spouses is a foreigner, some translated documents are often required:
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Single Status Certificates
- Criminal Record Certificates
Translations of Academic Studies
Whether to study abroad or to validate qualifications acquired there, translations of the following will be required:
- University Degrees
- Homologation of Studies
- Academic Records
- Master’s Degrees / Specialisations
Nowadays, fully translating a website is essential. This is a fundamental tool for a business to expand into different markets and to make a company known abroad.
Having a professionally translated website can be useful to boost it, so it is crucial to choose the best translators to optimise and achieve the objectives.
The translation of medical terms and concepts requires absolute precision, and only a Sworn Translator can carry this out correctly and concisely.
- Vaccination Certificates: COVID
- Medical Reports
- Clinical Analyses
- Medical Certificates
Medical translations are particularly complex and require great precision and attention. The performance of this task is vital and involves many specifications.
In order to achieve an accurate translation, it is necessary to have translators who are specially trained in the subject and have extensive knowledge of the related documentation.
What our Clients say about Us
We are proud to be the leaders in Sworn Translations in Bilbao, which guarantees our clients’ full satisfaction with our services. Join them and place your trust in us!
Frequent questions about Sworn Translations in BILBAO
How much does an Official Translator in Bilbao cost?
In order to determine the price of a Sworn Translation in Bilbao, an important factor to take into account is the number of characters, as well as the language of the text and the format of the original document.
The price may also be increased at the end if the text includes complicated expressions or if it deals with scientific subjects.
Why do you need a Sworn Translator?
In order to carry out different procedures in Spain, Official Bodies request certain documents or administrative procedures. If these documents are in a language other than Spanish, they will also request a translation certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. For this reason, any translation or translator who is not a Sworn Translator is not valid.
What is a Certified Translation?
The Sworn Translation or Certified Translation is a special translation that is drafted by a translator endorsed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (MAEC). These translations are used for multiple official documents, which must offer a high level of reliability. The Sworn Translator signs and stamps each page of the translated document, which makes it legally valid, both physically and digitally.
Do Sworn Translations expire?
In a Sworn Translation, the date of validity is determined by the expiry date of the original document (if any).
Therefore, as long as this date does not expire, sworn translations cannot be considered to expire.
Can currency and/or measurement units be translated?
The translator cannot change a currency unit of a document by himself. Therefore, they must be kept exactly the same in the translation.
If it is necessary to change to a different currency, a conversion note must first be included in the original document indicating the exchange rate. For this purpose, it is suggested to rely on the services of professional translators.
How long does it take to carry out a translation?
In the translation process, one of the most important factors is the language combination (source and target) as the number of Sworn Translators specialising in certain combinations is variable.
For example, a Sworn Translation in Japanese may take slightly longer as there are not as many Sworn Translators certified in that language available.
We work in the following areas in Bilbao
- Sworn Translator in Barrio de La Peña
- Sworn Translator in Deusto
- Sworn Translator in Arangoit
- Sworn Translator in Erribera-Zorrotzaurre
- Sworn Translator in Ibarrekolanda
- Sworn Translator in San Ignazio
- Sworn Translator in Elorrieta
- Sworn Translator in Berriz
- Sworn Translator in Uribarri
- Sworn Translator in Castaños
- Sworn Translator in Matiko-Ciudad Jardín
- Sworn Translator in Zurbaran-Arabella
- Sworn Translator in Ocharcoaga
- Sworn Translator in Churdínaga
- Sworn Translator in Begoña
- Sworn Translator in Santutxu
- Sworn Translator in Bolueta
- Sworn Translator in Ibaiondo
- Sworn Translator in Casco Viejo
- Sworn Translator in Iturralde
- Sworn Translator in Solokoetxe
- Sworn Translator in Atxuri
- Sworn Translator in La Peña
- Sworn Translator in Bilbao La Vieja
- Sworn Translator in San Francisco
- Sworn Translator in Zabala
- Sworn Translator in San Adrián
- Sworn Translator in Miribilla
- Sworn Translator in Abando
- Sworn Translator in Indautxu
- Sworn Translator in Rekalde
- Sworn Translator in Amézola
- Sworn Translator in Iralabarri
- Sworn Translator in Rekaldeberri-Larraskitu
- Sworn Translator in Uretamendi
- Sworn Translator in Iturrigorri-Peñascal
- Sworn Translator in Basurto
- Sworn Translator in Olabaga
- Sworn Translator in Masustegi-Monte Caramelo
- Sworn Translator in Altamira
- Sworn Translator in Zorroza